Sunday 21 August 2011

Readers Favorite awards Cadman's Gambit 5 stars

Readers Favorite Review


Reviewed by Molly E. for Readers Favorite


This author has some major talent. I've never read anything by him before, and I am quite surprised at how well I enjoyed this story. Prior has a unique style about him that really can draw the reader in. While fantasy novels are not my first choice of reading genre, there are ones like this that can really draw me in. This particular novel has all the great aspects of a fantastic fantasy: action, evil, good, laughter and futuristic elements.


First, I want to say that the cover itself is outstanding. I love a good cover on a novel and this one, well, it is really awesome. It's eye catching and totally in sync with the novel itself. Second, all the characters of this novel are fantastic. It was like watching a movie, I totally love that feeling. 


The action that fills this novel is stunning. The magic that's woven in is breathtaking. I loved it. Which is quite surprising for me. The characters come to terms with themselves as the Gods battle in this fantastic story of good vs. evil. 


I highly recommend this novel to everyone out there. And, even if you are like me and not a fantasy genre lover, I still suggest you give this a try. This author has mad talent and will grip each new reader and take them on a journey into the unknown Abyss, leaving you hungry for more. I can't wait to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment